Environmental Health Forms

Food Permit Applications


1.  Click on the below application to access Health Space, create an account, submit your food permit application, and make payments.
2.  Payments by check will be accepted, make check payable to:  Clinton County Health Department.  Write your “Establishment Name” on the check memo line.  Mail check to:  Clinton County Health Department, 930 A Fairfax St., Carlyle, IL  62231.
3.  New food permits will be emailed through your Health Space account and must be printed and posted by the food establishment in a location visible to the public.

Cottage Food Operations

Cottage Food Operators are required to register annually with the Clinton County Health Department before selling food products to the public. Cottage Food Operators must follow regulations outlined in the Illinois Food Handling Regulation Enforcement Act.

Sewage Forms

  • Private Sewage Disposal System Information Packet:
    • Instructions for obtaining a Private Sewage Disposal System Construction Permit
    • Private Sewage Disposal System Application
    • EPA, NPDES General Permit Information and Release Form
    • Septic System Do’s and Don’ts
    • Maintenance of Aeration Units
    • List of Licensed Private Sewage Installation Contractors
    • List of Septic Tank Manufacturers and Aeration Unit Dealers
    • List of Licensed Private Sewage Pumpers
    • List of Certified Professional Soil Classifiers

Water Supply Forms

Complaint Forms

Other Forms

Medical Reserve Corp

Maternal and Child Health Forms